TALK: Talking About Life in Canada
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
University Community Centre (UCC)
Being an International Student can be an exciting and life-changing experience. If you are interested in discussing and sharing experiences about living and studying in a new culture, then this weekly group may be for you.
Some topics discussed will include:
- Adapting to a new culture
- Making new friends
- Communicating across cultures
- Managing change and stress
- Finding resources to achieve your academic goals
- Maintaining health and well-being while away from home
No registration required. Hot drinks and snacks will be provided. Feel free to bring your lunch.
International and Exchange Student Centreiesc@uwo.ca